I did the drawing......


Today, but i am not going to announce the winner until 8/22, the date was changed from 8/23!

I can't wait to announce the winner!

                               --------



Here is a hairstyle idea!  I am gonna do a "Beauty" sorta post every now and then ; )



    Photo

Start with slightly damp hair, parted to the side.




Photo

Take two pieces of hair from the front of the head, and twist.  Now, add hair to one piece, and twist, and keep adding hair and twisting!  It should look like above.  Clip with small "Claw" clips.




Photo

Put in pony tail.  You can also put it in a messy bun! 

                                                     Hope you'll try it out!





4 comments:

  1. Cool!! I'll definatley try it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, u should! It is sooo easy, and pretty ; )

      Noelle : )

      Delete
  2. Can't wait to see who won! I do that hair style all the time, soo cute!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, i just posted the winner! Do u? That's cool! I just think the hairstyle is so cute and easy!!!

      Noelle : )

      Delete

Thx 4 ur sweet messages! I'd love to hear from u -

Noelle : )