Dear Annabelle,

Tomorrow you're 5 years old!!

When you were born, i was sooooo excited to have a little sister!  I couldn't wait to hold you and kiss you.  I was only 6-years-old, but wanted to treat you like i was your mommy!
I remember we used to fight over you, and we'd have to take turns holding you.  I remember even crying because i didn't want you to grow up, but now i love you, no matter what age you are.  Even though i thought you would be sweetest as a baby, i know now  you get sweeter and sweeter as you grow!!  Then, you were a baby that i could cuddle and kiss, now, you're a friend that i can talk to, and you'll hug me and talk to me!

You'll stay up 'till midnight with us, giggling, eating pop corn, and watching "Girly" movies ; )

You'll sit at the counter with me, eating cookies and milk, just chatting!!

All of this just sums up to....... I <3 u : D


 
U were only 3 then, love u so much ; )
 
 
Love ur big sis,
 
Noelle : )
---------
 
 
Here are some pictures from when we went up to a mountain for some donuts and apple cider!  It's a small sorta store with mostly foods.  They have apple, peach, and grape orchards going up the mountain!
 
 
Photo
 
 
There was this tiny apple there, it probably doesn't look really small in this pic, though ; )


Photo

They were selling some homemade ice cream!!


Have a happy, happy week ; )


NOELLE : )



 
                                             







7 comments:

  1. Awh!She's adorable! I'm sure you are a great big sister:D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Thanks a lot! and thanks again for following my blog ; )

      Noelle : )

      Delete
  2. She's so cute! I love having little sisters (I have three) Being a big sister you have to do alo... help them with things, teach them things, even have 'fights' with them but thats all about being a sister and I love it! I hope she has a happy birthday =)

    ♥Emmy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! Being a big sister takes a lot...even though u do have to go through fights, it just makes u love each other more! It is awesome being an older sister, and i love every little step of it, even the hard things about it!!! Thanks for commmenting ; )

      Noelle : )

      Delete
  3. Oh I know how you feel, my little sister is gonna turn five very soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! I love her no matter what age, but i wish they didn't have to grow up, right?! : ) Thanks for following my blog!!!


      Noelle : )

      Delete

Thx 4 ur sweet messages! I'd love to hear from u -

Noelle : )