I was awarded by sweet Marissa with the Artsy award!  Thanks so much, Marissa!!!  So, i have to answer 5 questions and award 5 people!

Here are the questions:

1. Skirts or Jeans? Jeans, but i like wearing fashionable skirts a lot ; )

2. Cats or dogs? DOGS!!!!!

3. Cows or horses? Horses, totally! ; p

4. Wood floors or carpet? Wood floors, cuz carpet gets really dirty!

5. Rain or sun? Sun(shine) I love it!!!!

The people i award just answer the same questions:

Emmy

Gracie

Hannah

Issy

Alayna

                                                 ------


I am gonna give a beauty tip, since i haven't done one in a while!

This time I am doing a "Nail Art" thing!!!!

I am doing a style where there are all different colors and designs on each different nail!



I put tape around my finger, so that i didn't get nial polish on my skin, and then i painted my nail white.



Then, i painted pink stripes over the white.



Then i added a gloss coat over that to keep it from chipping.




On the next finger, I painted purple nail polish.



I then used a white nail polish and (tried) to paint polka dots.  It can also be cute to do half polka dots on the edges.


Now, to the last finger, i painted it with a pink/peach nail polish first.


And then, i did a random sorta zebra design with white nail polish.


Here is what the three look like together:



You can go on with your other fingers and do different colors and design and maybe even add some sparkle, just be creative!

Have a happy, happy week!!!

NOELLE : )




8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks, Marissa ; ) I hope u get to try it out!!

      Noelle : )

      Delete
  2. Loving the nails! SoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOo cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for awarding me!

    Hmmm... beauty tip?! was someone copying from my "fashion tip?!" haha jk!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome!

      noooooooo..........well, meba'! haha...lol ; )

      Noelle : )

      Delete
  4. Thanks for awarding me!!

    SUPER cute nails! nail painting is something I LOVE to do!:D

    ♥Emmy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. U r welcome!

      Thx! I know...same here!! Love it ; )

      Noelle : )

      Delete

Thx 4 ur sweet messages! I'd love to hear from u -

Noelle : )