A lot of times it can feel like.....

I am just bothering God with all my prayers about little things that are important to me, that i think could never be important to any one else.  A lot of times, I feel like every single prayer of mine is just asking for one more thing, when God has already given me so many things that i am soooo blessed with!  I never really stop and think that God LOVES for us to talk to Him during our tough times, that it isn't just a boring little prayer to Him, to Him it is beautiful to hear our cries out to Him. To hear that we are fully relying on Jesus, and that we are trusting Him with whatever we are going through.  I know that i love to have friends tell me about there problems with everything, and be able to be an encouragement, so i think it must be that same way when God hears our cries out to Him. To Him, they are as beautiful as a Hallelujah.

Here is a song that i love:

 
So, just never hesitate to give God every single problem or situation you are dealing with in your life, because He loves to hear you talk to Him!
 
Have a happy, happy week!!
 
Smiles,
 
NOELLE : )

2 comments:

  1. Thats beautiful Noelle! I know He is the one I talk to about EVERYTHING!!! : )btw I love that song! :)

    luv ya!
    ♥Emmy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm awarding you the Liebster Award. Go to my blog to see what to do http://steppingheavenward-nikki.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thx 4 ur sweet messages! I'd love to hear from u -

Noelle : )