"But you see the real me....." 

I've always wanted to be the kind of girl who was brave. Unafraid. Could take a dare. Who wouldn't back down. 
But, as much as I've determined to do that, I've realized I'm not. I've realized when the situation actually does come where I've planned to be the "super hero" ....I'm not. I've realized when I truly am in trouble, I can only fall down on my knees and pray. That I'm not strong enough. I'm not brave enough. God is! I know that no matter what happens, no matter who may hurt me...God is still there holding my hand. He loves us so so much. When I'm not brave enough, when I stumble, I find refuge in His arms. 

"Whom shall I fear?....." 
He gives me the strength and the courage to finish the race. He smiles down on us, leading us through it all. 

"Our soul waits for The Lord; He is our help and our shield" 
Psalm 33:20

4 comments:

  1. A lot of times I imagine myself in situations, being a total opposite who I am.. Which is hard, because sometimes I want to be someone but me. Hopefully, though, with gods help I can become the person I dream to be. :) I love this post. <3

    xoxo, Kayla
    loveandjoycanchangetheworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree with you! I have always wished I was a braver, stronger person....but I've realized just how weak I am and how I have to fully rely on God's help in every situation....and He will give us the strength!
      Thank you so much <3

      Smiles,

      Noelle :)

      Delete

Thx 4 ur sweet messages! I'd love to hear from u -

Noelle : )