Today somebody is turning 20-years-old!

Happy 20th Birthday, Liam James Payne <3
Daddy direction! Liam :)

Happy birthday!!!!


We love you lots ❤





We've loved you since your first audition on the X-factor.....when you came back for another chance....and then when you were put together with four other amazing boys! and you became One Direction!!!

You've shown us how dreams really can come true, and to never give up!

This just...........
Isabelle and I counted down last night until midnight last night.....make the last moments that you were a teenager count :')



We love you so much, Liam! And you've never given up on the directioners.....although we can be really crazy at times, you have stilled love us through it all!!!

To celebrate today, Isabelle and I are going to watch "This is us" in theatres!!!!! Yipee!




"Dreams are like stars. You may never touch them, but if you follow them, they will lead you to your destiny." - Liam payne

-------------

I also wanna wish my bestest friend Emmy a happy (early) birthday! Her birthday is tomorrow.....love you girl!
You have been such a great friend since I "met" you :) I can tell you just about anything.....and besides Isabelle, you're my favorite "imagine" teller ;) ;) ;)))) haha!!!!


Have a happy, happy week!

Smiles,
NOELLE :)

4 comments:

  1. Hi Noelle :) Just wondering if you wanted to swap buttons! I already have yours on my blog~ Here's my blog address in case you want to check out my buttons:
    http://maiyamac.blogspot.com

    ~Maiya~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Maiya!

      I would love to add your button to my blog! and thanks for adding mines to yours :D

      Smiles,

      Noelle :)

      Delete
  2. Hello Noelle! I awarded you here: http://totallygeektotallyme.blogspot.com/2013/09/tag-im-it.html

    Ah, Liam is all grown up now... Daddy Direction i wish you the best!

    Maddie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Maddie for awarding me! I will do it really soon :) I adore your blog!!

      IKR??! our Daddy Direction is growing up :') *tear

      Smiles,

      Noelle :)

      Delete

Thx 4 ur sweet messages! I'd love to hear from u -

Noelle : )