Dear Journal,

The fall weather is just creeping in, but it seems as though a little sprinkle of summer is still left over!

Last summer, i kept a glass mason jar on top of the refrigerator, and each day, i would put some money in it.  I started out with just two nickels, and then kept adding, until i got to about $15, deffinately not enough for what i was saving for!!! what was i saving for?  I wanted to take Ballet at an academy, and i was trying to save up $100 by September, so i could do just that!  But, i knew, that with the two months i had left, i would NEVER reach $100!!!  You can't imagine my surprise and gratefulness, when, just a week or so later, mom told me that she and dad had decided to let me take lessons, despite the fact that i hadn't reached my goal.  They knew it was my dream ; )  I am so happy now to have a such a great teacher, teaching me every week, and i enjoy every moment of it!!!
Dance, for me, isn't just going to a class every week and exercising, it is my dream, that i am fulfilling!


I decided our back yard was a good place for doing some leaps ; ) ; )

I still have not reached my goal of a full split yet! ; )

                                    My  Ballet teacher has been helping me mainly with posture!


          Haha...not quite a pose i have learned in Ballet, but i had to use a tree for support! ; ) ; )


Well, i am gonna finish out this post with a quote from a song, that has been running through my head a lot:

"Your love never fails, never gives up, never runs out on me."- Kristian Stanfill


                                                                      Smiles,

                                                                    NOELLE : )

8 comments:

  1. Awww. That is so sweet and nice that you get to take ballet lessons now! Have a gr8 weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your an awesome ballerina!! : ) love you girl!!

    ♥Emmy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, emmy! I love u more, girl! skypin' with ya right now ; ) ; )

      Noelle : )

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks, Rebekah! I'll try to do it as soon as possible!!!

      Noelle : )

      Delete

Thx 4 ur sweet messages! I'd love to hear from u -

Noelle : )