You know those moments......

The ones that no one else would think are special, but they just are.  Well, i remembered one with my little sister, that i will always remember!  We had been outside at like 7 pm, when it was dark, but we had some oustide lights on!  Annabelle and i were riding on the scooter together (Some how we made it so that two of us could ride : ) And, we fell down (I suppose we should have known better than trying to seat two on a little scooter!)  Annabelle fell forward, right on her face : (  I just fell on my knees, no hurt done. So, anyway, she got hurt : (  She right away wanted to go inside after i rinsed her hands and knees with cold water.  I thought she would be okay with mom, but all of a sudden, i heard the door open, and Annabelle was crying "Noelle, I want you!!!"  I (Of course!)  ran right away to get her, and she was crying so hard.  She held her arms out to me, and i ran right up the porch steps, and  cuddled her in my arms, holding her tight!  I knew i couldn't run away from a moment like this!  I ran to the garage (Where I had been working with my older sis!) and found a little plastic chair to pull up.  I found her favorite, soft pink, piece of scrap fabric she uses as a blanket, and layed it on top of her.  She cuddled up close to me, and lay there.  I turned on some music my Rebecca St. James, and cuddled and kissed her.  This moment wasn't about being a "good" or "Better" sister, but about just being there for her. i whispered in her ear " I will always be here for you, i love you!!".  She soon fell asleep, there in my arms!

 Well, that was the moment, but it was just so sweet!!!













Smiles,

NOELLE : )

17 comments:

  1. AWWWH, ur so good at writin' dumplin' :) love u! happy halloween... oh wait! we're celebratin it TOGETHER! ima gonna go put mah costume on... MEDIEVAL PRINCESSS!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heyheyhey!!! Thanks, sweets ; ) I luv u too, suga!! Yep, had fun : ) Love ya again!!!

      Noelle : )

      Delete
  2. That is just the sweetest thing ever! I never walk away from the moments like that. They are TOO special!

    luv you girl!

    ♥Emmy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! Ikr ; ) ; ) I know! Yep! I luv ya more!

      Noelle : )

      Delete
  3. Heyyy...wait a minuet....somebody named Noelle, just got awarded :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww....thanks! I will post it on my awards page!!!

      Noelle : )

      Delete
  4. Dear Noelle,
    Thank you for coming over to my blog.
    I felt blessed receiving your nice comment
    and it made me wanna keep going thanks for
    following :)
    Your Friend
    Poem Girl

    P.S. I've always wanted a younger sister who I could play big sister to my younger sister is only a year younger than me... but we couldn't be closer :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for you sweet comment!!! It means so much to me!! It is always good to have a sister that you can have as a friend! Sometimes they are my best friends! Thanks again for commenting ; )

    Smiles,

    Noelle

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for following my blog, Noelle. That really means a lot.

    I awarded you...=D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww that is really sweet! She is blessed to have an awesome sister like you! :)
    xoxo
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! U r sooo sweet! Thanks again, and thanks for commenting!

      Noelle : )

      Delete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Noelle I just saw your comment/question on my blog....I live in Cullman Alabama!

    TTYL

    Marissa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Marissa!

      Ok...great! That's cool! I live in VA!

      TTYL too!

      Smiles,

      Noelle : )

      Delete
  10. I got your comment on my blog! Thanks for your comment! :D I looked at your blog and you seem really sweet and fun!! I also love what you've done with the blog! So awesome! Anyway, I'm blabbing lol, but keep it up with the great blog posts and the encouragement that I'm seeing that you're giving people :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahhh...thank YOU for YOUR comment!!! Thanks, girl! U r not "blabbing" everything you are saying is so sweet ; ) ; ) Thanks again : D

      Delete

Thx 4 ur sweet messages! I'd love to hear from u -

Noelle : )