A lot of people today.....

Don't know who Jesus even is. Why? Because Christians can be too scared (Or embarrassed ; ) to tell them about Him. I am not pointing fingers, or trying to make any one else feel bad, because i am one of the Christians who can be embarrassed and scared. A lot of people know about God, but don't believe that any of it is real. Why? Because of when we are embarrassed and scared to share our faith. There is no proof of God's love. People in the world have been hurt in many ways we may not know about, and they really need love.

 Just like if some one told you that your friend had stolen something, you would want proof that she had stolen it.  If they just said it, and had no proof, then you probably wouldn't believe them, right? ; )

In the same way, if some one has been told about God, but there is no proof of his love in the lives of Christians, then they probably wouldn't believe any of it..at all! 

I challenge myself and you to stand out and make our lives the proof of God's love!!

Verse(s) to look up:
Mark 8:38


Smiles,

NOELLE : )

6 comments:

  1. This is so true. I feel like a lot of people (at least where I live) have heard about Jesus, but not really who he is. They don't see how good and great and awesome and amazing God is hey don't see that we all need Jesus. They don't see the joy we get from having a relationship with God. They don't see that Jesus loves them. I honk it sounds sort of cheesy to say Jesus loves you because we have heard it so much, and it's really, I mean REALLY watered down. Jesus does love us. So much. So so so much. He died for us. Jesus, God's only son who he loves so much came and died so we can live in freedom and be close to God and someday go to heaven and be wih him there! It's so amazing, and we need to be the proof of his love. Have you ever heard the song he proof of your love? I forget who it's by, I think Brandon Heath, but I'm not sure. At youth group or girls group or something, I remember hearing that the unsaved know us by our joy. This is a really great post Noelle, and something we all need to take more seriously. You are beautiful sweet girl of God. Oh yeah and another verse that could go with this is Matthew 5:14-16 :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lissie for such a sweet comment! I know, everything you said is true!! And about non-christians knowing us by our joy, i wish it was that way, and it should be! Thank you for all the encouraging words, lissie! Thanks again!

      Smiles,

      Noelle : )

      P.S. I will look up that verse, and i think i have heard that song, i think it is by "For King and Country"!!!

      Delete
  2. Great testimony Noelle! You wrote this so well!! It makes me want to go tell eveyone out there who does not know about his love!

    Love ya girl!

    ♥Emmy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, sweet girl! ; ) I know.... sometimes i want to soo bad, and then get scared or embarrassed : (
      Thanks so much for being such a GREAT friend, Emmy!

      I luv u more....totally!!!

      Smiles,

      Noelle : )

      Delete

Thx 4 ur sweet messages! I'd love to hear from u -

Noelle : )