I opened a new blog!!!.....

One of my best friend's, Emmy, and I opened a blog together!

The point of the blog is to give other Christian girls advice on inner beauty, Christiany...etc,.  And also to tell them how God sees them through His eyes of Love!!! You can go check it out here:

http://www.noellemarieandemmy4him.blogspot.com

I hope you guys like it : D

Have a happy, happy week!

Smiles,

NOELLE : )

P.S. I am gonna be taking a break from blogging for a couple weeks, and will be back sometime in January, i will miss you guys!! : D

2 comments:

  1. Hi Noelle, Just found your blog. It's great that you express your worship to God with your dance. Looking forward to reading more:) God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the follow, Deyanira!!! It means so much to me : ) Yep!! Dance is my thing ; ) I am gonna go check out your blog <3

    Smiles,

    Noelle : )

    ReplyDelete

Thx 4 ur sweet messages! I'd love to hear from u -

Noelle : )