I know this may sound weird or random, but it's a title that popped into my head!  It comes from "He's Got the whole world in His hands" and from the Bible verse:
Psalm 103:15

Our days on earth are like grass; like wildflowers, we bloom and die.

-----------------------------

Meaning, we are in God's hands, and we are like flowers. Our days on earth are short, and we should use the time we have to glorify Him.  I decided to pick my favorite flower, Sunflowers! 

But, notice in the title, It's written SOnshine, which means we are children of God's SOn, Jesus Christ!

---------------------------------------

This Bible study sorta thing, is more of a "girl chat" time, where we can spend more time in God's word, and chat with other Christians girls at the same time!

I'll write a topic of the Bible, and a challenge. 

You gals out there will read the post, study the Bible verse(s), and complete the challenge! (I'll do it too : )

Then, we'll chat over e-mail or blogger (Or whatever u have ur blog on) on the topic!

My e-mail address is:


I'll do a post every other Saturday! Hope you'll join in on this "Girl chat"!

NOELLE : )


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thx 4 ur sweet messages! I'd love to hear from u -

Noelle : )