Guest Post// Danielle

Hey girls! Thank you so much Noelle for letting me guest post! You are extremely sweet and I can't wait to talk with you on Saturday! :) 

Have you ever been through so much in your life that you just feel like giving up? God puts us through things like that and they are called trials. He sees how strong we really are in our faith. Just trust God! He is there for you no matter what. Even though things can be tough now, he has a plan for you and it's going to be great! 

Proverbs 23:18 There is surely a future hope for you, and your hope will not be cut off.

'No matter how hard life is, don't lose hope.' Zayn Malik

Isaiah 41:10  fear not, for I am with you;  be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you,  I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

One day we who have Jesus in our heart will be with God in heaven forever! Isn't that AMAZING?! Just focus on what that day will be like. Remember, no more crying, no more pain, no more death. This is not our home!

Revelation 21:4 He will wipe away every tear from their eyes, and death shall be no more, neither shall there be mourning, nor crying, nor pain anymore, for the former things have passed away.”
God is with you through everything! He is always by your side.  He has a plan for you. You can handle this! God knows you can. :)

1 Corinthians 10:13
'he will not let you be tempted[b] beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted,[c] he will also provide a way out so that you can endure it.'

I hope you were encouraged by this post! If you'd like to visit my blog, come here! Thanks, Danielle.

4 comments:

  1. Awesome post! Very encouraging. I love those quotes, the 1 Corinthians quote is one of my very favorite quotes in the Bible. :)
    Here's a quote that I think you might like that I thought of reading this post: "Is there nothing to sing about today? Then borrow a song from tomorrow; sing of what is yet to be. Is this world dreary? Then think of the next.
    - Charles H. Spurgeon"
    xoxo
    sw

    ReplyDelete

Thx 4 ur sweet messages! I'd love to hear from u -

Noelle : )